Alias 'something' not found when publishing Library

Hello

Trying to convert my reusable workflows to Library.
When trying to publish the Library
I get the following errors

  • Alias ‘A34013913’ not found
  • Alias ‘A32115247’ not found
  • Cannot implicitly convert type ‘System.Activities.InArgument<A32115247.Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JToken>’ to ‘System.Activities.InArgument<Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JToken>’

image
Please advise what can be the reason for these errors and how to solve them
I have got 228 workflows here and would be rather troublesome to open each to check it

Thanks

1 Like

Hey,

Did you ever find a solution to this? The same thing is happening to me now

hey @nilschr,

We are currently talking with official uipath support and trying to locate what workflows are affected.
For now I don’t have any clue why it’s happening.
best regards

2 Likes

Hey,

Might be a long shot, but i found several things now and managed to “kind of” fix the problem.

For some reason previous UiPath versions saved sub folders with “/” instead of “” in the path. If you invoke any activities in sub folders in your library, change the slashes and try to republish.

After i did this i got my error messages which was similar to yours but with a database connection instead. I removed these activities and i could publish again. I’m hoping i recreate those activities it should work again. Try doing this with your which uses the Newtonsoft argument.

1 Like