After some troubleshooting, the problem seen related to the “Invoke Workflow Activity” and only if this activity is invoking an workflow in a subfolder of the project.
But it’s only happening when using this activity in an older library, made in an older version of studio. I tried reproduce the same in a Blank Library and no error happened.
I make an diff between the xml of the old version of UiPath Studio workflow and the new one, and even copied and pasted, and the problem still occurs only on the old version. Cleaning the imports don`t worked as well…
Well, at least I managed to make it work somehow. I created a new library project, and imported all the workflows from the old one. It was enough to make it work again.
I guess its related to the name of the library, if it has “.” or “_” on the name, the error occurs when there’s a invoke workflow on the code.