AI Computer Vision is Now Available for Preview

We are thrilled to announce that our breakthrough AI Computer Vision capability is now ready for preview - go try it out now! And please let us know your feedback - your perspective will be invaluable in helping us shape our roadmap.

AI Computer Vision solves one of the biggest challenges in RPA today: automating processes involving Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environments such as Citrix, VMWare and Windows Remote Desktop.

Key Benefits

• Human-like recognition of UI elements for both desktop & virtual desktop
  • Element recognition across a wide range of cases where traditional UI automation methods struggle, including SAP, Flash, Silverlight, PDFs, and even images
  • Easily deploy into RPA workflows, requiring no technical skills, demonstrating true Drag and Drop AI.

Training
Check out the Computer Vision Training video.

See the AI Computer Vision Activity Guide for additional details on installation & usage.

Reporting Issues and Feedback

• You can submit your feedback, issues and/or thoughts by creating a New Topic here in the Computer Vision category. We suggest you use one of the tags bug, suggestions, how-to, error, general-inquiry to help us know at a glance what your question is about.
  • For general questions about the Insider Preview Program, please contact Insider Preview team at Insider-Preview@UiPath.com

Thanks!

73 Likes

This is huge :heart_eyes::sunglasses::sunglasses:
Sure, will try this out :blush:

7 Likes

Thanks @Ryan_Rush, good one it will helpful for all :clap::ok_hand:

Regards,
Arivu :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I love this!! I will try it!

6 Likes

Great stuff, @Ryan_Rush Thank you!

And congratulations to the entire team who worked on this and, of course, to all of us whom this will ultimately help. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh and BTW, you can try these activities on any app, native or otherwise, you don’t have to use it on Citrix/RDP :wink:

14 Likes

Pretty good!
I wonder why must to remove the existing UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities,
before add the UiPath.AI.ComputerVision.Activities package,
if the reason is that UiPath.AI.ComputerVision.Activities package include UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities v19.2.0.

6 Likes

Now this is something incredibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slight_smile: :smile:

6 Likes

Wowwwww…Can’t wait to use it.

4 Likes

Ahh here comes the beast…Kudos to Team UiPath! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

@Athrix05,

Was successfully able to install computer vision activities by following the below steps

1. Uninstalled UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities.
  2. Installed again UiPath UIAutomation Activities v19.2.0
  3. Added the beta feed https://www.myget.org/F/uipath in Package Manager > Settings >User defined packag
  4. After adding the above feed in User Defined Package, the feed name will be displayed under All Packages
  5. Go to the Feed name, that was recently created and check IncludePrerelease and install UiPath.AI.ComputerVision.Activities package

23 Likes

Good job Team and Excited :wink::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Very excited about this feature - trying it out now!

5 Likes

Superb…Congo UIPath :clap: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you !! Amazing stuff :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh god here it comes, I literally was shocked when I saw the video, this is so exciting, can’t wait to go there and do stuff with it.

Kudos UiPath team this is great stuff.

5 Likes

Am I the only Person who not getting the package yet here?

3 Likes

For me the package only appeared after I unchecked and checked the “include prerelease” after I added the Beta branch (https://www.myget.org/F/uipath) to my sources.

5 Likes

Woohoo…

Just now tried this CV, it’s fab😎
Anchors are more reliable compared to previous versions

Loving it :blush:

7 Likes

I just watched the video.its so excited

5 Likes