How to click on the ok button within the chrome alert box

I tried that too. Element exists and then using an if condition to check whether the alert has appeared then press click.

Have you enabled Google chrome extension

1 Like

Yup. I have enabled it. I think it might be the application is really old because I just tried it there with something simple using the w3schools website and it works and presses ok with the alert box appearing. Not sure why that is not working with the other application. It’s so weird. Here is my workflow for the other application.

ChromeAlertBox.zip (16.2 KB)

I am so confused as to why it’s not working in the other application.

1 Like

I have created a workflow based on your requirement.

Please reply back once you checked

ChromeAlertBox.zip (19.2 KB)

2 Likes

It does not work. :frowning:

1 Like

it is working me fine what is the issue you facing and also confirm the chrome version

2 Likes

It does not select the try it button. I am using chrome version 76.0.38

Check out and let me know

1 Like

That’s interesting. I wonder why it doesn’t work for me.

@bobby

Try Computer Vision or Image activities once and check it.

1 Like

can you use Click Image to click “OK” button? else, Send Hotkey Enter also should work.

1 Like

What is computer vision? I have tried the image activities, they did not work.

Hi Chakri, I have tried these approaches already.

@bobby

Computer Vision activities mainly developed to work with citrix applications and by using which we can indicate any unidentified elements on the screen. Could you please give it a try with once.

Check below thread and follow the steps as mentioned in it.

1 Like

Hi @bobby
Can you try to close all your browser first and retry the method that our freind suggest.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

I tried using computer vision. But it is giving me the following error.

I figured out my problem. It was an error with the previous click activity that casued the problem with the next click for the ok button in the chrome alert box. The reason I never noticed was because the try catch statement was hiding the uipath error message. Is there any way of including the uipath exception into the log message activity inside the catch statement.

Thanks for your help guys. :slight_smile: @lakshman @pattyricarte @Mohansadaiyapillai @AshwinS2 @chakri

1 Like

No worries @bobby Happy to help here…

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.