Hello,
I would like to do a demo using Document Understanding but Data Labeling keeps failing, can you please guide me to get it to a Successful Status?
Thank you
Anil_G
(Anil Gorthi)
October 8, 2024, 3:24am
2
@michelle.soto
Can you please provide more details like the error etc
Cheers
Unfortunatelly, I do not have that much information. I am just trying to create a Data Label to use the Documen Undestanding skill but keeps failing on me after I created it.
Once it creates it, shows the Status as ‘Deploying’
And lastly ‘Failed’
Anil_G
(Anil Gorthi)
October 9, 2024, 2:49am
4
@michelle.soto
Try to create the dataset and use the created dataset and check if that works
Cheers
Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I just tried it and got same result.
Anil_G
(Anil Gorthi)
October 9, 2024, 4:33pm
7
@michelle.soto
Just to make sure can you try creating a different project and create a data labelling session
Cheers
Unfortunately, I already did that. Same failing result
Anil_G
(Anil Gorthi)
October 11, 2024, 4:26am
9
@michelle.soto
Is this acommunity version or enterprise?
If enterprise you can raise a ticket with UiPath
Cheers
Hi, it is an enterprise trial version, is there an option to submit a ticket?
Anil_G
(Anil Gorthi)
October 11, 2024, 5:27pm
11
@michelle.soto
Can you check in admin panel mostly there might not be one
Cheers
There is none… Is there any way we can contact support when using Enterprise trial version?
Thanks
Anil_G
(Anil Gorthi)
October 17, 2024, 4:44pm
13
@loginerror can you help here
Cheers