My Uipath specifications are:
- Orchestrator 2020.10.11
- Studio + Assistant 2022.4.6
The problem is:
I have a process that perfectly works at my local PC with studio. Also this process works fine when i start it from Assistant menu:
If i start job with this process from orchestrator - it works without any errors, BUT, it also sending no logs (From activity “WriteLine”) to orchestrator at all. Only “Process executed” and “Process execution ended”:
Logs are available to see in Orchestrator if i start process from the Assistant menu, like i said before.
- To reinstall studio and assistant;
- To change Log level to others (with agent properties and Orchestrator robot properties) - additional infromation like “Activity completed” appeared, but not text from “WriteLine” activity.
- To delete local .db file of logs at appdata;
- To run another processes with “WriteLine” activity.
All of this is not fixing the problem.
The only think that helped - to install an old (2020.4) version of assistant. This method doesn’t suit me, because part of my processes need higher version of studio and assistant.
Any ideas how to fix it?