Add to collection Breaks For Each

Scenario: In a Big workflow, I use a For each Row for an extracted data table from a web application. If the row contains a certain string it will click on something and read data from a certain position.

If the row does not contains i used an Add to Collection actity so that I know for what item it could not find that certain string.

When the first for from extracted data table does not contain that string it adds to collection and breaks the for each so the next row from the extracted table is not passed.

Steps to reproduce: use Extract Data for a table in a web application. Use For Each Row in that Table, use a Decision with a condition like .Contains"123" on true use any activity, on false use add to collection.

Current Behavior: Does not passes through each row when adds to collection if a condition is not met.

Expected Behavior: To pass through each row of the extracted table even if adds to collection.

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: 2017.1.6435

Last stable behavior:-
Last stable version: -
OS Version: Windows 7 Enterprise
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):image

Please refer this post.
https://forum.uipath.com/t/foreach-invoke-new-workflow-within-loop/6866/4
This may help

I found the problem of my flow, I didn’t declare my list as "new list(of string)"and that was the reason why it stopped the for each.

Thank you anyway.