Add Queue Item Exception

Hello, I’m having a problem in Assingment no2 of the Level 3 Course, I’m having Exceptions when executing the Add Queue Item, this exception don’t happen all the times I call it, I have debugged using writeLn and the queue name and the content are correct, and even tried assigning them to variables before calling the activity just in case but the problem persists

I would like to know what could be causing it and how to fix it if possible.

Copy of the exception:
RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: The operation has timed out. —> RemoteException wrapping System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> RemoteException wrapping System.TimeoutException: The operation has timed out.

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.get_Result()
at UiPath.Core.Activities.BaseQueueActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.BaseQueueActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Thanks in advance

Ernesto Gonzalez

Hello,
The same has happened to me, you can get around by adding a retry scope next to the add to queue activity