Process getting hung up on "add queue item" in REFramework dispatcher tutorial

I am working on the Level 3 advanced training, and the walk through where you create a dispatcher and performer.

When I run the Dispatcher sequence, it pulls all of the data it needs from the excel file, but then just hangs at the “Add Queue Item” activity and times out. It stops with the error:

19.7.0+Branch.master.Sha.8c253d13718eed5c7db27daef6facd1fe1b0d067

Source: Add Queue Item

Exception Type: System.Exception

RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: The operation has timed out. —> RemoteException wrapping System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> RemoteException wrapping System.TimeoutException: The operation has timed out.

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.get_Result()
at UiPath.Core.Activities.BaseQueueActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.BaseQueueActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

My sequence seems to be ok. I have re-checked it MANY times. In the Add Queue Item properties, I have quotes around the queue name.

In orchestrator, my machine, Robot, and process are all connected, and I have the queue created with the same name as what is in my sequence.

Does anyone have an idea what would make it hang up like that?

Thank you for any replies.