Internal Server Error when using add queue item

Hey~

I am working on the advanced assignment2 and I came into a problem with orchestrator:

in the process.xmal, I use the activity add queue item to add the WIID to the queue I created in orchestrator 2016, then an exception is thrown out:
UiPath.Core.Activities.OrchestratorHttpException: Internal Server Error
_ at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)_
_ at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)_
_ at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)_

but the item is actually added into the queue.

I failed to figure out why this happens ,please help~

Hi @Cynthia

I guess that it can happen if you are working with updated activities and running them with a old Orchestrator version… As I can see, you are using the 2016 Orch, try to go https://platform.uipath.com/ (If I’m not making a mistake, this url has the newest version of Orch, if it hasn’t the new version, is another url which has it)

Its just my opinion, I don’t really know if this is the real problem but you can try :slight_smile:

Bests,
Pablo :mage:

1 Like

yes!!!
I updated my activities days ago,
and problem fixed after I user the orchestrator you give

thanks a lot

1 Like

Awesome @Cynthia :wink: !!! I’m really glad to hear that…

Bests,
Pablo