Action Center License Allocation Error

Hello Dear Community

I’m facing this error when using my Action Center. I already checked all my license allocation configurations for my current user, and I have multiple groups that should grant the correct licenses to my user. However, I still get this warning. I’m essentially able to take all kinds of actions regarding Action Center, but I don’t understand why this warning keeps popping up.

I know you guys created topics regarding this same error, I wonder how you solve it

@krishbcd @jjes @marian.platonov

Thank you and regards

@Luis_Fernando,

This will go away once you assign Attended - Names User license.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

Thank you @ashokkarale
At first I realize I didn’t had the option of managing licenses per user. Before creating this topic I read something about enabling the User License Management option but i was unable to find it till now, once I saw the option in the Advance settings. After that I did as you told me in your image and indeed the warning went off.

I’m starting to work a lot with Action Center so I’ll be making lots of question here in the forum, so hopefully if you know about the matter you could help me to solve these questions.

Thank you for your feedback and Regards.

1 Like

@Luis_Fernando,

I agree there is lack of tutorials on these issues regarding Action center. Glad I was able to help and will be helping out however possible.

Good luck!

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.