Academy Trainings - Feedback Space

Hi @Robot.Builder.9001

We can’t have enough feedback, so thank you for that.

Let us see what answers we can provide. At once, I can address the ones you have about the Forum :slight_smile:

1. I hate Discourse. I realize that I’m the only person that does, but I’m still throwing that out there.

:no_mouth: We would appreciate a few constructive points here, as a lot can be adjusted based on that :slight_smile: I don’t want to disappoint you, but we currently love working with it :sweat_smile:

2. I still have not had the automatic sync up between the academy site and the forum site allowing me more privileges. Does that even work?

All platforms are soon moving to one login that will make things easier. For until then, this is the way to get the Advanced badge: UiPath Graduates Group

You simply have to request to join the advanced group and then a robot will process your request within 10 minutes max.
    If you use the same email on both Academy and Forum, you can submit your request as is (default template). If you use different ones, please paste in the Academy email into the template.

3. Why lock threads after 3 days? That’s really weird, and I don’t think it serves any kind of purpose except to create duplicates. Who wants duplicates?

Actually, only the topics that have a post marked as a solution are closed. The 3-day period is a bit arbitrary and I agree that we can still fine-tune it, but the idea behind it stands strong. If the topic was solved, it will be closed. If a user has an issue around the same topic, they can reference the topic in question while providing their own unique context. We’re find with these types of ‘duplicates’.

2 Likes