About the UiPath Certified Professional (UCP) category

Community of UiPath Certified Professionals

This space is open to everyone interested in or participating in the UCP program. Please feel free to discuss any UCP related topics, except the exam questions and answers. :slight_smile:

UiPath Certified Professional team

5 Likes

Hello,
I’d like to ask someone who passed/tried to pass Advanced RPA Developer exam RECENTLY (after 1st of May) - what is it look like? Is there a theoretical part, and then the assessment? Or is it look like the Practice exam - so there is a quiz of 45 questions ? There is no fresh information about this, or I am looking wrong places :).
Thanks in advance, cheers!

1 Like

Hi,

Am having same question as well, kindly someone reply

Thanks

@JayakumarSanthanam @MiYanh

Hi Guys,

I recent took the latest version of UiPath Adv RPA Developer exam and unfortunately failed…by 2 points. Below is my brief exam report I’ve extracted. It shows the breakdown for the different areas that is tested. Exam format is basically to complete 60 qns within 120mins. Qns type includes MCQ, drag & drop…(NO practical test). Please note that I did the UiPath practice exam (45 qns) a couple of times but I can ensure you that the practice exam is only good if you want to familiarize with the exam format. Qns on the actual exams are different & MCQ answers are very tricky to the extend that your mind starts to overthink a bit.

By the way, I’m really weak on .NET classes & objects module…really appreciate if anyone can advise/guide how I can learn & improve on it. I was thinking to learn vb.NET from scratch since I’m not a programmer by profession.

EXAM NAME: UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam
TEST DATE: 21 Sep 2020
SCORE: 68% / GRADE: FAIL

1.0 UiPath Studio = 83%
2.0 UiPath Studio - Activities & Properties = 75%
3.0 UiPath Studio - Robotics Enterprise (RE) Framework = 69%
4.0 Selectors = 71%
5.0 .NET Classes & Objects = 36%
6.0 Advanced Functions = 78%
7.0 Error Handling & Troubleshooting = 83%

1 Like

HI,

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience, I hope you will take more practice and clear it the next time.
thanks for all information. by the way is there one attempt or more for the certification fee paid. just to know.
wish you all the best

Unfortunately, it’s 1 attempt per paid exam. So I had to fork out another $200 and wait for 14 days before my 2nd attempt…

oh ok. Get ahead again WIsh you get through this time with high scores :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks mate!