2019.10 Enterprise Release

Yes. This is the LTS release.

9 Likes

Hi @pattyricarte, yes C# did not make it into 19.10 unfortunately. More details here: C# Support Temporarily Removed in Studio 19.10

13 Likes

I tried to upgrade Orchestrator from19.4.4 to this latest version, but I got the following error:
“An expected error has occured” then it exits:

Than I discovered that needs below:
Product: UiPath Orchestrator – This application requires .NET Framework 4.7.2. Please install the .NET Framework from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4054530/microsoft-net-framework-4-7-2-offline-installer-for-windows, then run the installer again.

8 Likes

I had the same problem as Bassam_Basamad. It would be nice if the installer check this first. The detailled error is only visible inside event viewer

3 Likes

Hi @MirceaGrigore

Thanks for the info,I know for sure c# will come back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

6 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Robot logs not getting sent to elasticsearch after the upgrade to Orchestrator 2019.10.14

Hi
awesome, our enterprise edition is going to expire this month…great…i would like to discuss on this with my team… :):relaxed:
thank you so much
Cheers @loginerror @MirceaGrigore

3 Likes

Hi which version that you are using _

Regards
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

2018.3 na @balupad14
bought a year before…so old :expressionless:

3 Likes

Thank you…

3 Likes

Greatest release ever!! :partying_face:
Can’t wait to use them in production environment! :robot:

7 Likes

Can we see the same features in community version also ?

3 Likes

@balkishan Yes! The community edition has the features before the enterprise release.

If you open Studio it should automatically update to version 2019.10.1. You need to keep Studio open long enough to let the new version download and installation finish, then just restart Studio.

8 Likes

correct bro!

3 Likes

I’m so excited about 2019.10 LTS. :blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

Wow… that was amazing features :smiley:

4 Likes

Was expecting more features on TFS front

Thanks! This information is helpful! keep up the good work!
Regards,
Lewis

1 Like

Hi @armamidwar

Please let us know which ones! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We currently have deployed Orchestrator using scripts. Prior to every upgrade/update, we blow away the database and then recreate it. Is there a way to identify if any new tables are introduced in 19_10_14 for Orchestrator?

1 Like