How to get rid of "You have more licenses allocated to your services than you have available to your organization.." message from Automation Cloud ?
Follow below steps to remove the error message:
1. Login to Automation Cloud and navigate to "Admin-->Licenses" page
2. Select "Robots & Services" tab and take a note of available runtimes (Attended, Unattended, Testing, etc.)
3. Navigate to "Admin-->Tenants" page and identify the tenant that is using the runtimes from step #2
4. Click second icon from the right for that tenant. It looks like below
5. Decrease the number of runtimes to match the count in step #2 and click "Save" button
6. Re-load the page to see "You have more licenses allocated...." message disappear
Note: This effects Orchestrator if all the runtimes (Attended, Unattended, Testing, etc.,) are used. Hence, double-check to make sure if it's okay to remove the runtimes or check with the Sales team to purchase more runtimes.