.xlsl to CSV

Hello! I’m currently facing a problem.

I want to transform an Excel file to the CSV format. How can I do that?

This is the workflow right now, what should I change?

1 Like

Hi @rodrigo.simao

=> Use the read range workbook activity to read the excel file and store it in a datatable. Output - Datatable
=> After that use write CSV activity to write the datatable to csv file.

Check the below screenshot for better understanding.

Hope it helps!!

Hello, thanks for your reply but it’s not working :confused: can give me another solution?

What does “it’s not working” mean? You have to be specific or nobody can help you. His method will work, and is the simplest correct way to do it, so if it’s not working for you then you have done something wrong and have to show us your code.

1 Like

Hope it helps understandig

Don’t use the use Excel file activity and all delete all the excel activities and simply use read range workbook activity provide the path of the excel file and sheet name create a variable in the output of read range workbook.

After that use write CSV activity and pass the datatable variable which is the out of read range workbook and give the path of CSV file.

Then it will work!!

It was the simplest procedure. Just use the above two activities don’t use use Excel file and write data to excel and all.

Hope you understand!!

Why are you writing to Excel, reading from Excel, then writing to CSV? You can just directly use Write CSV and give it SelectedTextDT.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.