I am trying to copy CSV file into excel file? How can I do?

I am trying to do copy CSV file into excel file but getting error. Looks like some setting wrong. I tried to use excel file.

Can you please provide screenshots of the file, the workflow and the error?

Hi @Samraat_Maharjan1

Use the Read CSV activity to read the csv file and store it in to a datatable variable.
After that use write range workbook activity to write the datatable to the excel file, pass the datatable variable in the write range workbook activity. If you want to use use excel file you can use in that use the write range activity to write the datatable to the excel.

Regards,

Hi @Samraat_Maharjan1

1. Use Read CSV activity to read the file and store it an data Table.
  2. Write Data Table to Excel under Excel Process scope to write the same data to excel.

Hope it might help you!!
Regards,

@Samraat_Maharjan1

Read csv activity to read the data from the file

Write range workbook to write the data

This is my error

This is my workflow

@Samraat_Maharjan1

You can directly use “Write Data Table to Excel” activity and delete Copy/Paste Range.

Regards,

Hi @Samraat_Maharjan1

Try like this

Hi @Samraat_Maharjan1

Use csv activities for reading and workbook for writing to excel instead of using excel activities.

@Samraat_Maharjan1

Give source and destination as i am given

@Parvathy what to write inside “What to write”
I guess sheet name should be used in Destination section.

@Samraat_Maharjan1

Regards,

@Parvathy don’t we have to use output of csv file?

@Samraat_Maharjan1

while Using read CSV activity you will storing it an data table that data table variable will be used here.
Regards

@Parvathy

got this error. cannot be used as expression.

@Samraat_Maharjan1
What is your variable that you have stored while using Read CSV activity.

@Parvathy Read CSV: The CSV file format for C:\Users\samraat.maharjan\Desktop\Merchant Dispute\Account Statement.csv is invalid. Line 3 contains more values than the header line. I got this error when I used to output of csv in “What to write”

@Samraat_Maharjan1

Try this simple way

@Samraat_Maharjan1

Try this

@lrtetala What to write in “What to write”. I guess Destination is desired sheet.