Writing text is fine in studio, but not works in uipath assistant

Hi Everyone…
Im new in UIPath
Im just trying the tutorial, setup the studio, machine, and robot and make my first process
Im trying to writing to .txt file… and everything work smooth in uipath studio
but when im trying to run it in uipath assistant
theres error like this

One or more errors occurred.

Server stack trace:
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Retry.Do[ResultType](Func`1 action, Int32 timeoutMS, Int32 retryCount)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Retry.Do(Action action, Int32 timeoutMS, Int32 retryCount)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.WriteTextFile.ExecuteAsync(String fileName, String text, String encodingStr)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.WriteTextFile.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.b__0()
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object args, Object server, Object& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Could someone give clue to me ?

@rendi.k

Welcome to forums

Can you tell which version of studio and orchestrator are you using?

Thanks

Studio 2020.10.6, and Im using orchestrator on web

@rendi.k

Is it community edition / enterprise edition?

Thanks

Community

@rendi.k

Share your workflow, maybe it helps to find the issue

Thanks

Its simple sequence like this

Hi everyone.
My workflow is a bit more complex but it happens the same issue.
the process runs well on Uipath Studio and stops on Assistant.
my robot uses a web service to download a file and then it read it, and that is the moment when the process stops in assistant, because the file doesn’t exist.
the robot also creates a log.txt with the “create file” activity; Studio creates it, Assistant don’t, but it doesn’t fail.
I think manipulating files it’s giving me problems. why is this happening?
help please.

its already past 1 month… anyone can help us ??

Hi all, we are experiencing the exact same issue.
Strange thing is that the error is not occurring always, but I can’t find a pattern.
Any solution for this already?

Studio: 2020.10.4
Orchestrator: 2020.10.5
(enterprise edition)

Hi everyone.
the issue with any activity that has the FileName property is that the full path must be completed.
when you publish the project in Assistant, its path is: “C:\Users[user].nuget\packages[project_name][project_version]”

it’s not the same when you run it from Studio. the default path is: “C:\Users[user]\Documents\UiPath[project_version]”

I don’t have this issue when I set the full path of any FileName property.
You should check this detail throughout your project.

greetings to all

Correction:
the issue with any activity that has the FileName property is that the full path must be completed.
When you publish the project in Assistant, its path is:

C:\Users\[user]\.nuget\packages\[project_name]\[project_version]

it’s not the same when you run it from Studio. the default path is:

C:\Users\[user]\Documents\UiPath\[project_name]

I don’t have this issue when I set the full path of any FileName property.
You should check this detail throughout your project.

greetings to all