Writing scraped data on each excel row

Book1.xlsx (7.9 KB) Good morning. I have an excel with rows. Im reading row by row then writing scraped data for each row on the last column(Scraped). When i write its only writing the first cell on the scraped data.

Hi @Tapiwa,
Please check with Write Range Activity’s Cell Range. If it’s not working though, then share the samples.

@Tapiwa use write cell activity and append a counter variable to cell.
say you writing data to D column.now create a counter variable of int type say counter and give default value as 1 now before write cell use assign activity and give like this counter=counter+1 now below it use write cell activity in the cell place give like this “D”+counter.tostring

Fine
Hope these steps could help you resolve this
—use a excel application scope and pass the file path as input
—inside the scope use read range and get the output with a variable of type datatable named outdt
—use a for each row loop and pass the above variable as input and
—inside the loop use screen scrapping method and get the output with a variable of type string
—now use a assign activity and mention like this
row(“yourcolumnname”) = Abovestringvariable

—this will surely assign the value to the column that we mention for each iteration

Simple isn’t it
Cheers @Tapiwa

Hi @Palaniyappan . It will only get the result but withought writing on each cell for each row

1 Like

This does that actually buddy
It will write the cell of the current row in the last column once after getting the scrapped text value

Cheers @Tapiwa

Hi, I tried the above solution by adding assign activity row(“yourcolumnname”) = Abovestringvariable but it doesn’t seen to work for me. Wondering if I am missing something. Is anyone able to share the workflow?