Write Cell

Hi All
I’m trying to type the folowing Formula in excel “=IF(A2<>“Not assigned”;A2;IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B2;‘A MEMO’!$A$6:$B$12;2;FALSE);“Other Products”))”. I keep getting te error “End of expression expected”. i tried writing the formula in a other workbook and using read Fromula but it doenst take the “=” along. i also tried wrting it like this “=IF(A2<>”"“Not assigned”"";A2;IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B2;‘A MEMO’!$A$6:$B$12;2;FALSE);""“Other Products”""))" this takes away the error but then i get a error in Excel
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

1 Like

Please use two double quotes instead of one in the write cell activity. It will solve the problem.

1 Like

Could you show me an example? Because i thinik i have tried that but it still didn’t work for mee

1 Like

and double qoutes in front of the fromula or inside the formula

1 Like

Inside the formula.

“=IF(A2<>""Not assigned"";A2;IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B2;""A MEMO""!$A$6:$B$12;2;FALSE);""Other Products""))”

1 Like

this formula give’s me no errors “=IF(A2<>””"“Not assigned”""“;A2;IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B2;‘A MEMO’!$A$6:$B$12;2;FALSE);”""“Other Products”""“))" but it does give me a error in excel

1 Like

Did u tried the below expression -

“=IF(A2<>""Not assigned"";A2;IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B2;""A MEMO""!$A$6:$B$12;2;FALSE);""Other Products""))”

And also try replacing semi colons(:wink: with comma (,) in the formula.

1 Like

The error goes away but is stil give me the same error in excel

this is the error, do you know how to fix this

1 Like

i also tried replacing ; with a , but it still doesnt work.

1 Like

The below is the right one -

“=IF(A2<>""Not assigned"";A2;IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B2;'A MEMO'!$A$6:$B$12;2;FALSE);""Other Products""))”

1 Like

thank you this is the right one, However it come in text i need to drag it down to the end of the table and it should be in general. Do you have Know how i can make this happen

1 Like

Just use copy paste range to copy to other cells.
The formula will work and updates automatically.

1 Like

But how do i get it to general, because as you can see in the image in my earlier post it shows the Formula but not the result

1 Like

When i use Copy paste range i only copies the formula to the cel bellow and it doesn’t change with the cell it should become A3 and B3

1 Like

Hi @athevan96

If the formula is working correct, try using the excel “AutoFillRange” activity. It will apply your formula to your desired range.!!
Hope it works for your test case.!!

1 Like

Hi @athevan96
Please give file and what exactly you want…will share you the solution. Also you have not ended IFERROR activity thats why this is giveng error

1 Like