Workflow failing due to slow Internet Connectivity

studio

How should the code be handled in case of slow internet connectivity? I have a workflow in which i go to a website to extract some data by filling some fields. While extracting the data i first use the find element activity and then i use the get attribute activity to get the data. I have noticed that sometimes it works perfectly fine but at times it fails and give this error - “Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component”. I have noticed that this error occurs when the internet reloading icon keeps on revolving for some time. I can handle this by adding delays but it will not be a reliable solution because internet may take longer time to reload that the delay. How can i have a reliable solution for this problem ?

Stop a schedule when process fails

“Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component” this error has many reasons linked.
How ever, try to use UiPath.Core.Activities.UiElementExists activity enter TimeoutMS as “10000” (mill seconds).
make sure your next input box as a selector value for the Element exists activity. so that it will wait for availability of next activity by adding this 10000 mill seconds as max wait time. if element exists then it will return true then you can use the same in if condition is true and continue your activity if condition is false then wait for some time.

please see one more effective solution as follows:

Setme1<> Setme2 as a condition for make loop.
In the above example… the WF will wait until the service is available… once service is available… then it will come out from infinite loop.

If you adopt above example for each step… your script never fail for any internet slow or speed connectivity issues.

Url Monitoring In UI Path