Workflow Activities alternative

I am about to migrate my files to the UI Path 2022.10.3 build. I have come across an issue because one of my workflows is using the “Is true” activity from the MS Workflow Manager Activities. I have looked at the available published packages but couldn’t find the latest version of the said package. What’s the best alternative to this? Or when and how can I find the latest version for this said activity?

Thanks.

Hi @redanime94

May this help you

Regards

HI,

If you need to replace IsTrue in RetryScope, CheckTrue activity can be replaced.

If you need boolean value as evaluated result, Assign can be used.

Regards,

Is True.xaml (8.1 KB)

Hi @Yoichi - I don’t think I have fully understood the concept of the Check True. I am trying to create a library out of it but I keep on getting the error:

System.ArgumentException: The values provided for the root activity’s arguments did not satisfy the root activity’s requirements:
‘Is True’: Value for a required activity argument ‘in_boolInitialState’ was not supplied. (Parameter ‘rootArgumentValues’) at System.Activities.Validation.ActivityValidationServices.ValidateRootInputs(Activity rootActivity, IDictionary2 inputs) at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.InitializeCore(IDictionary2 workflowArgumentValues, IList1 workflowExecutionProperties) at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.Initialize(IDictionary2 workflowArgumentValues, IList`1 workflowExecutionProperties)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.RunWorkflow()

Any idea on how to fix this please? I hope I am able to attach the file here for you to see what’s going on with my code.

Hi,

For now, can you try to set True or False as Default value of in_boolInitialState?

Regards,

Hi @Yoichi thanks for that.

I have published the library then plugged that in as an activity in another workflow. I closed the application that needs to be checked, the app opened, it detected the element but it errored out:

Hi,

Which error do you have?

In this case, we can directly put ElementExists in Condition area, as the following. Can you try this?

Regards,

Yup that worked!

I just needed to take out the activity inside the retry scope

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.