Work on Excel Sheet

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing well.

So,here I need a help from you guys. How to pick the datarow from the following datatable which has most number of a particular word present in the Description Column.

Thanks in advance,
Pravat

Hi @PRAVAT_PARHI

Which datarow you want and from description column which word you are searching can you elaborate ??

Happy Automation :raised_hands:

Best Regards
Er Pratik Wavhal :robot::man_technologist:t4: :computer:

Hi, the word will be the user input.

hi @PRAVAT_PARHI,

you can use the find activity from below. It will return the row index and cellinfo . Based on that you can take the description

Video :

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi @PRAVAT_PARHI

Okies.
Can you provide the same excel which you have shown in SS.

Best Regards

Cleartax Data Book.xlsx (9.9 KB)

Sorry, it’s not relevent. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi @PRAVAT_PARHI

Below is the workflow which meet your requirements.
MainPratik.xaml (11.2 KB)
Cleartax Data Book.xlsx (11.2 KB)

Mark as solution and like it :slight_smile:

Best Regards

Hi Pratik, Thanks for your cooperation. My question is print the row which contains most number of input word present but in your code it is printing the rows which contain the input word which is not my question. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Pravat

Hi @PRAVAT_PARHI

My question is print the row which contains most number of input word present

I didn’t get your above sentence.

Same you are saying for my solution

but in your code it is printing the rows which contain the input word

As within 3rd post you told that

Hi, the word will be the user input.

So i did that way. Plzz mention your issue clearly.

What as a input will be der and what output you are expecting.

Best Regards

Hi @Pratik_Wavhal,

Sorry, if you are not getting what I am asking.

So, operation to the excel sheet:
Input-. User will enter a keyword which is a word present in the Description column
Output- output will the row or rows which contains most numbers of keyword present in the Description
Column.

I am waiting for your reply @Pratik_Wavhal.

Thanks and Regards
Pravat

HI @PRAVAT_PARHI

See the thing you are saying i have done the same only.

Input by user :-

Output :-

So from this what you expect now ??

Best Regards

1 Like

Hi @Pratik_Wavhal, thanks for you cooperation.

So, see for the word “cable” I need only 7th row as output. Because here in this row in Description column number of cable present is most compare to other rows.

Thanks & Regards,
Pravat

HI @PRAVAT_PARHI

See the below data of your Description Column :-

Twine, cordage, ropes and cables, whether or not plaited or braided and whether or not impregnated, coated, covered or sheathed with rubber or plastics (inserted w.e.f 14/11/2017 : other than jute twine, coir cordage or ropes)

Articles of yarn, strip or the like of heading 5404 or 5405, twine, cord-age, rope or cables, not elsewhere specified or included [inserted w.e.f 14/11/2017 :other than products of coir]

Stranded wire, ropes, cables, plaited bands, slings and the like, of iron or steel, not electrically insulated

Stranded wires and cables

Stranded wires and cables, (inserted w.e.f : 14/11/207 :plaited bands and the like, of aluminium, not electrically insulated)

ShipÕs derricks; cranes including cable cranes; mobile lifting frames, straddle carriers and works trucks fitted with a crane

Winding Wires; Coaxial cables; Optical Fiber

Insulated (including enamelled or anodised) wire, cable (inserted w.e.f : 14/11/2017 : including co-axial cable) and other insulated electric conductors, whether or not fitted with connectors, optical fibre cables, made up of individually sheathed fibres, whether or not assembled with electric conductors or fitted with connectorsÓ shall be substituted [other than Winding Wires; Coaxial cables; Optical Fiber]

Electrical apparatus for switching or protecting electrical circuits, or for making connections to or in electrical circuits (for example, switches, relays, fuses, surge suppressors, plugs, sockets, lamp-holders, and other connectors, junction boxes), for a voltage not exceeding 1,000 volts : connectors for optical fibres optical fibres, bundles or cables

Optical fibres and optical fibre bundles; optical fibre cables other than those of heading 8544; sheets and plates of polarising material; prisms, mirrors and other optical elements, of any material, unmounted, other than such elements of glass not optically worked

On what basis you are saying that it should give only 7th Row as output if we give input as “Cable” ??

Plzz can you elaborate

Best Regards

Hi @Pratik_Wavhal

Sorry for wrong statement of previous message.

Yes, I need that 8th row as output. See the occurrence of the word “cable” is most in the 8th row.
I hope now it’s clear. Thanks @Pratik_Wavhal for your cooperation.

Hi @PRAVAT_PARHI

Below is the updated workflow which gives the output you are expecting i.e., just the particular row where the userInput Word count is Maximum in Description Column
temp.zip (31.8 KB)

Mark as solution and like it :slight_smile:

Best Regards

1 Like

Thank you so much. Happy automation :grinning: :grinning:.

Hi @PRAVAT_PARHI

You are Welcome :love_you_gesture:

Best Regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.