With FTP Session - Urgent!

Hi all

Currently i am using “With FTP Session” to open my ftp connection. There is error “With ftp session: Could not load file or assembly ‘FluentFTP, Version=19.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f4af092b1d8df44f’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.”

The FTP package version is 1.0.7495.12930

I have tested my ftp server and the site, everything is Ok.

Can someone help ? Thank you very much !

@remot97,

Looks the FluentFTP is not registered in the local machine where you are trying to run the workflow. Remove the package from the solution and try to install it again from the Package Manager. This may solve the issue.

You can open the .xaml file in notepad and check for the assembly reference is available in it or not. Have a backup of the workflow before you open it in Notepad.

Thank you for helping ! Now i have another problem. The “upload File” return error. This is the error “RemoteException wrapping System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> RemoteException wrapping FluentFTP.FtpCommandException: The parameter is incorrect. …”

@remot97,

This may happen if you are not passing some required parameters. Try to use try catch block with AggregateException as exception type and you can find the actual exception.
Read

Thank you so much !

The error is "The parameter is incorrect.
at FluentFTP.FtpClient.d__447.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at FluentFTP.FtpClient.d__447.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was "

I have attached the upload file configuration. Is it correct ?

Appreciate your prompt help !

HI …
I am also facing the same issue:
With ftp session: Could not load file or assembly ‘FluentFTP, Version=19.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f4af092b1d8df44f’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Please could you help me out…
I added the ftp package from manage packages

I am not getting the Package and manager and the steps of the solution as I am new.
Could you help me out with a screenshot or steps

@gRao ,

I didn’t get any solution for that, tried with alternate application to automate it.

Thanks for the response…Did u try any other alternative approach…Plz let me know your approach.

1 Like

Hey if you’re still stuck on this, I solved this issue by installing FluentFTP v19.1.2 (yes its from 2017 …yikes) from the package manager. its not easy to find and you might have to play around with your package filter settings before you will see it.

Thanks …I changed my solution …I am yet to try the FTP approach…couldnt find the package so worked on some other approach