Why output is not coming based on the condition?

Main.xaml (8.2 KB)
sample file.xlsx (9.9 KB)

Hello friends. My output is not coming as per input conditions.where have i gone wrong please help out.

Hi @ydash999

Check the xaml and excel file

sample file.xlsx (10.2 KB)
Main.xaml (8.7 KB)

Regards
Gokul

hii.I have been successful with above filtered data table method, i want to know why i am unable to get output with for each and if activity.please check if any thing to add or modify in my .xaml

Hi @ydash999

Check the xaml and excel file
Data.xlsx (10.2 KB)
Main (1).xaml (10.2 KB)

Regards
Gokul

thankss.but i didnot understand here,why we need to build a data table and add data row when we already have an excel file? i just need to write the filtered data on another sheet. please clarify my doubt

Hi @ydash999

If you use simply write range, it will write the whole DataTable in the excel sheet because DT you have mention has the whole DT with it. What the robot will do is it will keep on looping and it will write the whole DT again and again.
In this case you can use create a DataTable with a header and use Add Data Row activity.

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

thankss a lot

hii.just a simple doubt. why you wrote ‘CurrentRow.ItemArray’ in arrayrow within add data row

If we have huge set of Datarow and we need to specify all the data item of the row to add Data row
instead of using {CurrentRow.item(1).toString,…etc of all the row items}

We can simply use CurrentRow.ItemArray
So that it will assign all the row items in the row

Regards
Gokul

thank you very much.very helpful

as we have specified condition by if activity, it should write only the data that match condition.but it is overwriting on the data table as you have specified,if a build data table not created.unable to understand it clearly.can you please elaborate more on it.

and one more thing, can you set green color only on the filtered data(>30 and <40 sheet) dynamically?thankss

Yes you have specified condition but you haven’t specified particular row to write ,instead you have given simply write range in which it contains all the rows and columns with it.

So ,If you use simply write range inside the condition it will not take only that row and return in the excel .So you need to separate the row first and give that row to write in the specified sheet. @ydash999

Regards
Gokul

i have not specified row, but I have specified a different sheet in the write range to write data table. Still why it doesn’t write that’s the confusion

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.