Why I can't use previous saved values?

Hi all,
I’m trying to automate a process that reads and saves value to a Google Sheet and I’m having a problem that I can’t seem to fix:

I’m reading a cell from a sheet and storing it with the name “StrCellValue”, which is showing normally in the Data Manager Panel.

However, when I try to use the writecell activity, I can’t see this value to recove and write its content.

Do you guys know the reason and how to fix it?

Thanks!

hello
what packages do you use? i see couple of wrong icons there
this is how write cell should look like:

Hi. I am experiencing this issue in Studio X where I am unable to reference saved values after they are created. I am currently experiencing the issue where I am outputting a value from the Find First/Last Data Row activity to a saved value but am unable to use the value elsewhere. Can anyone advise on why I am experiencing this issue and how to fix it? This is not the first scenario where I have experienced this issue either.

same. Saved.Values(Of what?) . I am trying to do what Lauren tried 2 years ago with no response given. How to use a variable in excel ranges for example, the last data row activity. Is this just a limitation of studio x?

Hello,

You would have to be a bit more precise on what you are trying to achieve and also bear in mind that since this topic was raised we did a major overhaul of the whole variables system :slight_smile:

For example now we have the data manager where one can create variables and then use them in the workflow

Or in case of reading things from excel one can save that in a variable , either already created or create a new one

Regards,
Dragos.

Can I use this if I dont have access to orchestrator ?

yes, you dont need orchestrator