Excel Automation with StudioX - Practice - Books Sales Report - Part 2

This course is designed so you can also learn from your fellow learners, particularly through the forum topics.

If you need help with Part Two of the Book Sales Report practice, post a question as a reply below. To increase your chances of being helped, be as descriptive as possible. Include in your comment:

• A description of your issue: when is it happening, what activity you have trouble with.
  • A screenshot of your error.
  • You can also attach your automation project.

If you can help a fellow learner, don’t be afraid to reply and make a suggestion. Participating in the conversation helps solidify the knowledge you’ve acquired in this course.

Hello!

I noted that the “weekly sales” Excel file for Books Sales Report - Part 1 and 2 does not match with what is shown in the training content.

The downloadable content has 4 sheets: “Week 7, 8, 9 and 10”, but Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are missing.

Regards!

The RobotPath is bit misleading.

This cell reference is leading to the text in the last row (week 6) being replaced by the new value (week 7). Instead we should add a step where we set variable value to Last Row + 1 in order to copy the new rows after the existing ones.

This is correct. I was wondering why week 6 kept getting replace week 7’s data.

I downloaded the solution provided and the result was still the same. Was pretty confusing to me at first glance.

Hi ,

I try to fix the problem by using “set Variable Value” Activitiy

But i faced an issue that the result is in text format it shows “7+1” rather 8

Please adives