While installing community edition , getting error "No robot configured for current user"

While installing community edition , getting error “No robot configured for current user”.Can anyone please guide me on this

Because You have not connected your robot with orchestrator ,So connect your robot with orchestrator. Follow the same steps in the below links

1 Like

Hi, I connected the robot to orchestrator. but the uipath studio shows Robot does not exist. why is that so?
Pls see screenshot of my uipath assistant

and uipath studio

Are you using community edition or enterprise one?

community

in the url section give only this path

https://cloud.uipath.com/
instead of ERJ at the end

try it

i already tried that. I’m getting the error message as You are not authorised to perform this action .

2 Likes

Any update on the above issue. I am also facing same issue.

we have to allocate or enable a robot. In tenant under users tab, there is a Robot column, if the option there says “disabled”, then click the 3 dots, then click edit then in attended robot & unattended robot - enable the switch “Automatically create an unattended robot for this user”

also in unattended robot you would need to give the domain\user credentials.

For me this problem was solved but not finally getting a error message that “Cannot acquire license”, even though licenses are available under the quota of community edition, only 1 out of 2 used etc, if anyone figures that out, do let us know in this thread.