Where to Start?

I’m pretty new to the RPA field but am eager to learn how to use UiPath!!! Besides the training where would be the best places to start my RPA journey into UiPath?

3 Likes

Hi @The_Dudeman_sweet
Open the Account on academy.uipath.com and start to learn Lesson by lesson.

Thank you @jitendra_123.
What I was trying to ask though for a good place to look into besides just my account on https://academy.uipath.com

Hi @The_Dudeman_sweet

Visit UiPath Jobs, there are thousands of jobs waiting out for you around the globe. Through this platform, you can start your journey in UiPath and trust me you will get a great opportunity.

Cheer :grinning:

Regards
Achal Sharma

whatever the things we have in UiPath studio will be explained in the academy which is far better than learning in any other platforms @The_Dudeman_sweet. If you want to go through someother way, youtube have lot of videos available made by the tutors . You can go through those :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll look into that as well

Hey Dudeman,

My suggestion would be to pick a small project that sounds fun to you.

It could be something related to a game/website you enjoy or even a small project at work that isn’t hard, but is just a huge thorn in your side.

I can’t remember exactly what it was doing, but my first experience in UiPath was leveling my mining skill in Runescape :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out if you need any help!

2 Likes

Thank you for being one of the few only people to read my post for what it is and give me a good answer

1 Like

Hey @The_Dudeman_sweet ! Welcome to the community. :hugs:

Check out what @karthik_bethi made in the Random section.

The playlist starts with a small video, but check out the UiPath videos. :face_with_monocle:

Here is one that is nice.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.