Where can I find Packages in 18.3 Beta version

Where can i identify published packages in beta version? Previously published packages were available in “C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages”, but i am not able to find latest packages which were published on beta version in the same path.

Hello,
It should be in the same place (%programdata%\UiPath\Packages) when in offline mode.
Are you connected to Orchestrator?

Maybe you used Custom option in the Publish project pop-up window.

To know for sure where you are publishing anything when using robot default location, go to the UiPath.Settings file from the install folder (it needs elevated Notepad or other file-viewing program to be accessible, so start it in Administrator mode) and look for "“NuGetServerUrl” value.
That is the location where publish goes when using robot default value.

1 Like

Yes, i connected to orchestrator.

No, i selected orchestrator option while publishing.

Then the package goes ONLY to Orchestrator, not locally.

After publishing, the package name and version is available in orchestrator to create the process but in offline(Local system) i am not able to find that package in “%programdata%\UiPath\Packages” path.

Okay, if i want to save the package in local path ,i should not connect to orchestrator while publishing . Right?

Yes, either that or choose “Custom” in the Publish project window and select a custom folder on your machine from the Custom URL field:

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you, got it.
And i have one more doubt, After installing the Beta version, i have downloaded all the packages available in the studio using manage packages option. After that what i found is,whatever the packages i installed from manage package center were applied to only that particular folder (whatever the path i was available while downl;oading packagesand then if i open the studio again from windows it is showing only default packages but not previously installed packages.

Thank you, got it.
And i have one more doubt, After installing the Beta version,
i have downloaded all the packages available in the studio using manage packages option. After that what i found is,
whatever the packages i installed from manage package center were applied to only that particular folder (whatever the path i was available while downloading packages).
If i open the studio again from windows it is showing only default packages but not previously installed packages(That means it looks like newly installed one).

Yes, that is the new “Dependencies per project” functionality that will be explained in a post soon.
It basically means that for every project you will attach its own activities, even though you used them for another project previously.
This will ensure that every project has its own activities, and not be dependent of the ones that you had installed before for other projects.

Okay, Thank you so much