Where can I download the latest version of Enterprise Studio?

Hi

I cannot seem to find the instalation file/link for the latest 2018.2.3 version of studio in uipath.com.

In resources it says I should go to the uipath.com web page, but I cannot find the right place.

Can you please share the direct link to get the latest version?

Thanks for helping out!

J

Installer(.exe or .msi):

License type(Free, Trial/License code):

Studio/Robot version:

Current behavior:

Screenshot:

Hi @kumpujanne

You can always request the download link for the Enterprise .MSI installer via support on the UiPath website.

It is indeed available in the latest version 2018.2.3

Hi @kumpujanne,

I think UiPath does not provide the direct link. You have to send a request to the below link.And you will get a link to down.

https://www.uipath.com/community-edition-download

https://www.uipath.com/release-notes/uipath-v2018.2.3

Regards
Balamurugan.S

@balupad14

The link you provided is for getting the installer for the Community Edition (thus .exe).

The .MSI installer for the Enterprise version can be requested directly from support (I needed to do that when I wanted to upgrade my Studio and they were super fast and helpful).

Thank you all.
We got this solved with the support.

This is the most inefficient system for getting updates for production systems. I’ve put in both a request and incident with a urgency of high and haven’t received a response. If you are reading this and you haven’t purchased UiPath, consider this inefficiency a red flag. This company’s website, guides, and structure are absolutely horrible. Just imagine every time you need to update your system (sometimes out of necessity because their prior versions have bugs), you have to submit a request and wait days for them to reply with a URL so you can download the installation file.

I generally like the guides and documentation, but I agree that UiPath should proactively send out the .msi link to existing enterprise customers. Having to request an updated download link is very irritating.

4 Likes

chill it mcskillet

i’ll pm you