When ever i debug my automation this will pop up please help me

please some one tell me how to solve this problem i have an interview in next week .

Hi @suvarnarajath5

Have you provided any path in any activity. The Path is very length this paths are not accepted due to storage conditions.

Make sure to give the small paths not long one. The file is stored in many sub folders take out the file and stored in another file which has small path and provide the small path.

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

@suvarnarajath5

Try going to that path and delete the file if not being used or move them to a location ehich is not very deep in the folders

Cheers

1 Like

You have a git repo conflicting over the project path. Try to make sure there is not a common git repo loaded in a parent directory, like MyDocuments, Desktop, etc

1 Like

i went to plugins and disabled the git hub and the problem went. and thank you for the help i really appreciate .

1 Like

i am new to the UiPath and dont have good knowledge on git so I i went to plugins and disabled the git hub and the problem went. and thank you for the help i really appreciate .

i went to plugins and disabled the git hub and the problem went. and thank you for the help i really appreciate it.

1 Like

The error message is pretty clear. The path is too long.