WhatsApp Bot

Hi i am a newbie here and not so good in this software application. Can any one help me run my project. The screenshot shows the error.

@Grace_Indac

Welcome to our UiPath community.

Remove the css-selector attribute from selector and check it once. And also use stable attributes into selector. So that it will work for all elements.

Hi

Welcome to UiPath forum

In that type into activity there will be three lines at the right top of the activity
Click that and choose Edit selector

1. There try looking for aaname in the right side of that screen and check aaname in that

2 it will now get included in the selector and uncheck css-selector

1. Now see whether it is valid or not by clicking on validate

2. If valid then give a try running the bot then

Cheers @Grace_Indac

Hi Palaniyapan,

Thank for the reply. Btw i able to fix the WhatsApp bot project i did before.

Can i ask help if you can provide a template for me to use. I would like to create a UiPath Email Automation for my payroll report attached. The tutorial i saw in YT are mostly the outlook is install in the computer. My company is using Outlook 365 email web with strict security.

Would it be possible if i could have a template and use it as a guide to create, please.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Grace

Hi Lakshman,

Thank for the reply. Btw i able to fix the WhatsApp bot project i did before.

Can i ask help if you can provide a template for me to use. I would like to create a UiPath Email Automation for my payroll report attached. The tutorial i saw in YT are mostly the outlook is install in the computer. My company is using Outlook 365 email web with strict security.

Would it be possible if i could have a template and use it as a guide to create, please.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Grace

WhatsApp chatbot is an automated software powered by rules or artificial intelligence( AI) and runs on the WhatsApp platform.