- 1 Windows VM with UiPath installed
- 1 mobile phone with Whatsapp installed
- 1 user within the Windows VM has a browser with Whatsapp-web open on it
We receive messages on our Whatsapp number and we want to be able to answer to each message automatically.
We could have UiPath repeating the workflow:
- crawling for new messages
- pass the incoming-messages to the chatbot
- receive the reply-messages from the chatbot
- respond to Whatsapp messages
There is another developer coding the chatbot in Python.
How UiPath and the chatbot will communicate is TBD.
I would like to know:
- is this feasible?
- if you have a better or alternative solution, I am happy to hear it
Thank you and best regards,