WhatsApp Automatation

Well hello guys, i need help!!!
I want do a automatic reply in whatsapp,like that: a friend send me “hi” and i reply with another “hi” or “hello”, this special key words will be in a excel that the robot will open and associate each word for reply an answer.
But how the robot will open the menssage, read the answer, get the words… and associate in excel? for reply the answer…
Well its a bit confuse but i think i can do it with your help.

• Open and Configure Watsapp web from below link.
    https://web.whatsapp.com/
  • Read the messages using Get text.
  • Read the excel which have two columns (Message and Replies) using Excel Read Range.
  • Match the incoming message with respective reply using Select statement.
  • Type the Reply in Whatsapp text box using Type Into Activity.

Please refer the below post for reference.

5 Likes

Im opening this topic, i need help in one thing…
I want that the bot only reply the new messages…He need to recognize a element and then open the conversation by that.
When we receive a new message appear a green box with number 1 inside. in the conversation menu…
how i do this?
gfd
Rocognize that icon… open the message… get the text… go to excel… and associate the text… and reply…

1 Like

It give me error error onSend a Message via Whatsapp process
Open Browser: Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.Interop, Version=0.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=461894da7f0ba157’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.error

How can we identify the selector of whatsapp attachment & download to our local

What if you just use the computer vision options to identify the correct buttons u need

hey , i am working something similar , did you find anything helpful?