What's Next

Hi Team,

I’ve completed Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 certifications. What’s next?

Is it RPA developer advanced certification?. If yes, how to proceed?

Thanks in advance

@Naveen_Akula

Please register into below site and start.

All the best @Naveen_Akula :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @lakshman,

Thank you for quick turn around. I did it. When i registered and updated my details, the site just said “your details updated successfully” (Attached screenshot

). i didn’t understand how to proceed on next step.

1 Like

@Naveen_Akula

Once you updated details then just click on Home.

You need to pass below 2 phases to get RPA Advanced Developer certified.

Phase I - Theoretical exam (Quiz)
You can take the quiz anytime. After you comply with the Legal & Payment terms, you have 90 minutes at your disposal to answer 45 multiple answer questions, with a minimum passing score of 70%. Keep in mind that you have to wait 24 H before attempting to take the quiz again.

Phase II - Practical exam

You have 3 hours at your disposal to solve the exercise displayed, with a minimum passing score of 70%. Keep in mind that there are only three attempts to pass the practical exam, otherwise a new voucher will be required.

You have 3h30m at your disposal to solve the exercise displayed, with a minimum passing score of 70%. Keep in mind that there are only three attempts to pass the practical exam, otherwise a new voucher will be required. Last but not least, you have to wait 24 H before attempting to take the exam again.

1 Like

Thankyou Again. But that doesn’t work me. Even on clicking home button, i see the same page. Not sure why this is happening. I suspect, it might be site issue

1 Like

@Naveen_Akula

Try to logout and login again.

1 Like

@lakshman… No Luck :cry:

@Naveen_Akula

May I know which browser are you using ?

And also show me screenshot of the page you are getting once you logged into it.

2 Likes

@lakshman

I tried both IE and Chrome… Below is the page i’m getting once i login

@Naveen_Akula

If possible could you please ping me your login credentials personally. So that I can check my end and let you know.

1 Like

@lakshman – I’m new to this portal, where should i ping you

1 Like

@lakshman - I see the quiz now, I just signed up again. It started working. Thankyou so much for your support. You Rock :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.