Since our last updates in 20.10 where we released a dedicated Action Center portal for business users, we have been focusing on enabling our customers to scale operations using Action Center based automations by on-boarding more business users as well as by broadening the scenarios being automated.
Multi-user handling of Form Actions by forwarding Actions to other Users
Action summary panel to keep track of the status of an action.
Comments Panel that allows users to comment on pending or unassigned actions.
Ability to individually or bulk delete Actions.
Filter and sort options on action catalog or forwarded actions
… and many others
We introduced additional activities and enhancements to existing activities to enable developers to build scenarios that involves accessing Actions from a different workflow than the one it created it or build a monitoring workflow or a workflow that polls for Action data or status
- Complete Tasks - Completes the specified action without the need for the corresponding human intervention.
- Forward Task - Forwards the specified action to the specified user.
- Get Form Tasks - The GetFormTasks activity helps you query a single action or a set of actions filtered by specific criteria (Status, Title, AssignedToUser, etc).
- Get Task Data - Fetches the current state of the specified action’s task data
- Create Actions with ReferenceID - Create Form Task activity is now enhanced with the Reference
- Re-assign Actions from the workflow - Task Assignment Type property of the Assign Task activity now holds the Reassign attribute
- Property ‘GenerateInputFields’ added to ‘Create Form Task’ , if un-checked , Form will not be auto-generated to include any additional fields that got added to the Form Data
- Orchestration process template in Studio has a getting started workflow
Link to documentation : Persistence Activity v1.2
Have some feedback or feature requests ?
Do write to us here