I want to understand what is the actual use of MYSQL and SQL Server
welcome to our community,
i think that this question is not uipath based but please refer from those links:
from uipath you can use both of them, it depends the business case and which one your company selected.
hope it helps
Kindly go through the below link
Go through this site Difference between MySQL and MS SQL Server - GeeksforGeeks
Thanku for giving this great information
Thanku Very Mucuh for giving this information
Kindly close the topic
SQL Server is Relational Database Management system. while SQL (Structure Query Language) Server is a Microsoft product. some of the Differences are:
- MYSQL available for free since it is open source, But SQL is not open source.
- MYSQL offers only updateable views, SQL offers indexed views which are much more powerful, performing wise.
- MYSQL doesn’t support XML, Where as XML supports it.
- Auto tuning is not supported in MYQL, But can in SQL.
- User defined functions are not supported in MYSQL, But supported in SQL.