Okay, well, I found one setup for them.
- selector (empty)
- Scope: FIND_TOP_LEVELS or FIND_PROCESS or FIND_THREAD
This combination gives me all running processes (all the scope settings so so far I have no idea what is the difference between them. They don’t work with some element for example some parent DIV on website.
I found this website: How To : Kill All IE Browsers Except Selected One (Using Find Children Activity)- UiPath (By Pinky Agrawal) - RPA Tools
where author use for Filter
<html /> and in his example it should retrieve all html processes, however, when I try to run his workflow or replicate, I recieve nothing.
End of my research for now.