What is the difference between studio license and orchestrator license. can i develop robots using orchestrator

what is the difference between studio license and orchestrator license. can i develop robots using orchestrator.

if i buy studio license what is process to deploy a robot is it manually or automatically

Hi @vinnu54,
Studio and Orchestrator are significantly different products. While in Studio you are developing your robot, in Orchestrator you have possibility to use this robot to do the task in planned way with use of additional settings and possibility to do the job with unattended robots.

Please have a look at official documentation:

Hello,
Can I have a Licensed Enterprise 19.4.4 Unattended Robot connected to the Cloud (Free version) or orchestrator?

As I will only use the orchestrator to schedule the task and no more. But the need to Enterprise Unattended Robot is a must for me.

Thanks to let me know.
Cheers,
Vincent

Hi @vmariejeanne,
Based on compatibility matrix:

Seems that should work for you.

Hello Pablito,
Thanks for the matrix.

My request here do not concern versioning compatibility, but licenses compatibility.
Enterprise version of Robot +studio connected to the cloud free orchestrator, that is:-
Paid license robot connected to (CE) free cloud orchestrator.

Can this be done?

thanks for your help,
Vincent

It should work, but you need to remember that Orchestrator CE is frequently updated. It might come to moment when your studio will not co-operate with Orchestrator properly.

1 Like

Well noted.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Vincent

1 Like