What is the difference between projects, processes, robots?

Hi All,

Can someone explain the difference between project and robot. I’m getting confused what exactly interviewers are trying to ask.
Q1. How many projects I worked?
Q2. How many robots I created?

What I knew: When process is deployed to orchestrator it becomes package.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance:-)

1 Like

Hi @Vaishnav_Tej
Process will be executed through robots rights.So, indirectly,they mentioned projects

1 Like

Yes . So, what does it mean 1 Project having 3 bots?

1 Like

@Vaishnav_Tej

Project means the process how the user is doing manually.
Robot means After developing the process you want to run so robot is necessary to run the process.

It depends on how many process you have worked or developed

It depends on how many process you have worked or developed

Project means the process how the user is doing manually.
Robot means After developing the process you want to run so robot is necessary to run the process.

Hello,

I know this difference. But confused about the questions I asked .
“what does it mean 1 Project having 3 bots”

When they say projects they probably mean individual automations.

When they say robots, they probably also mean individual automations - because they don’t understand that a robot is really just an account. They think robot means automation, which also makes the second question redundant to the first question.

A Robot is basically just an account, a nonhuman user that runs the jobs. So if you have one project (process) that uses 3 robots, that means you can run 3 jobs of that process at the same time on one machine because you have 3 separate robot accounts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.