What is "Bucket Directory Path" in the Create Document Classification Action activity?

The documentation says:

• BucketDirectoryPath - The path of the directory inside the storage bucket where the files used as part of the action are to be stored and retrieved. This field only supports string values, with / as the separator to indicate subdirectories. For example “Finance/AccountsPayable”.

That’s not particularly helpful. What is a “directory inside the storage bucket?” Does it have to be created ahead of time or is it something the Document Classification activity creates on-the-fly? I don’t want to, I just want it to use the root of the storage bucket. Can I just leave Bucket Directory Path as “”?

Hello, i dont know if you solved this, but i found that just defining the directory path as \ worked for me.

Hi Paul,

Your bucket directory path will the path you save your storage bucket at. If you have folders within your orchestrator, and you create a bucket within that folder, you bucket directory path will be the folder path.

If you leave it blank the model wont be able to find the bucket you created without the path.

That’s not correct.

BucketDirectoryPath is the path INSIDE the Storage Bucket. There doesn’t appear to be a way to control which Orchestrator folder it looks for the Storage Bucket in, which is quite an oversight.

BucketDirectoryPath is essentially the path of directory inside the storage bucket, if you look at the files within it, it will be bucketdirectorypath/transactionID/files.zip.

When you create a storage bucket, is it within a modern folder? would be helpful to create one and assign a storage bucket to it.

If you already have the folder path in studio, just add ""