Week 1: Build your first Robot

4 posts were split to a new topic: When I select Application/ Browser and indicate the chrome webpage with the url http://www.rpasamples.com/unicornname; 3 it does not go there and does recognizing the individual boxes on the page

A post was split to a new topic: Can Microsoft Excel 2007 be compatible with StudioX?

Hello everyone.

I just finished my first robot. These are my three automation ideas:

Checking the product webpages to get prices and put them in excel file and next to compare the changes from the last week.

Sending mail to collegues of my company with the news post of ours favorites blogs .

Conecting to document management to get a file and send by mail to customer.

Regards.

It was a lot of fun building the first robot! I made a couple of mistakes along the way and I am glad through experimenting i finally managed to get my first robot working! I can’t wait to create more working robots!

I was able to complete the exercise now and looking forward to continuing through the training.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can Microsoft Excel 2007 be compatible with StudioX?

• It would help me in entering daily assignments and tasks in the project management application.
  • It would facilitate the performance of unit tests on proofs of concept and software developments in the development stage.

4 posts were split to a new topic: The next step was to send email and currently dont have outlook can we use gmail or yahoo to send the mail?

I already feel smarter after completing my first Robot :grin:

1 Like

Feeling good after completing first exercise !

I think of following three tasks for automation:

1. Regression test steps for UI testing
  2. Test status consolidation from different teter reports
  3. Sending management update mails
1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Message: Could not find the user-interface (UI) element for this action

A post was split to a new topic: When I took the screenshot I couldn’t focus the mouse click on the Get Name button

6 posts were split to a new topic: Can you please help out to use both Uipath Studio and StudioX?

A post was split to a new topic: UiPath Studio X Robot due to conflict to my Enterprise UiPath Studio license in Orchestrator

3 posts were split to a new topic: Something went wrong with Outlook

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Message: Could not find the user-interface (UI) element for this action

2 posts were split to a new topic: Should there be a need to look at the Month (June) in the Excel file and pick from the drop-down list on the site correctly using UiPath, how should this be done?

A post was split to a new topic: I am getting an error message saying “could not connect to UiPath Robot Service. make sure the service is started”

I’m used UIPath Studio X, so only exist the card APP/WEB Aplication and not exist card Aplication… can anuthing explain that issue or gap ?
Thank´s
Didimo Escobar

type into works also for selecting the birthday month, this is because the HTML <select> element gets activated by the cursor and if you try typing(partial or whole word, in our case the whole word) it will search the options list and select the option to what you typed