I’ve created a few workflows, but have now run into this problem trying to scrape data from a web listing.
As an example, I tried to scrape data from a LinkedIn listing, but my data table ends up being empty. Workflow is pretty simple though. I am:
- Opening a browser with the specified Url (Urlk is stored in a string variable and the opened browser is stored in a browser variable).
- Doing the Data Scraping, which is configured using the wizard.
- The scraping picks name and position and places these into a Data Table variable.
- The scraping is intended to jump from page to page using the next arrow. This is also specified using the wizard.
- Next Data Table is outputted to a txt file (just to show the result)
- Finally number of rows is displayed using a message box.
Only a few clicks, and pretty standard, but doesn’t seem to work as per expectations… or am I doing something fundamentally wrong?
Someone, please help if you know how to do this properly.
I’m a new user, so cannot upload my workflow. If someone has an example, it would be great.