We have a new (Slack) space where we can get in touch!

It requires a connected account, I already have some, just forget the procedure. I require a password provided by you?
Me exige una cuenta conectada, ya tengo algunas, solo que olvide el procedimiento. Requiero una contraseña proporcionada por ustedes ?

3 Likes

Para ingresar a slack habia que undir " Log in, join relevant channels for you and say hi! " en esta pagina arriba, ingresamos el correo y una contraseña nueva para este grupo.

3 Likes

Hola @pabloasesor

Still having a problem?

Go to uipathcommunity.slack.com and click on “Forgot password” as shown in image:

Follow the instructions after you click on “Forgot password”. It should send an email to you to reset password.

¡Saludos!

3 Likes

Greetings Clayton,

If you solve the problem,

thanks to the administrator team, I already started inviting people from Colombia to the local-colombia channel.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

The invite link is no longer valid. Could you update that so that it is working? Currently I don’t believe anyone is able to sign up that doesn’t have an @uipath.com email address.

Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

Hello UiPath Comrades !!

I would like to join Uipath Slack community, As It is not allowing me to join it.

Thanks,
Mihir

3 Likes

Hello!

Here’s a updated link to access the UiPath Community Slack :smiley:

https://goo.gl/Gvy2wZ

Regards,

6 Likes

Thanks a lot. this link is working. interested to meet CEO and have a discussion directly. so excited.

3 Likes

@Vlad - This is awesome!:clap:

4 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Great

3 Likes

When i logged in, it popped a message saying ‘this group is reaching near 10000 chat which is the free limit. to have more, go for premium version’. any idea about what this mean? do i need to be prime member to be part of this channel

3 Likes

Hi @FebinKAndrews

Nothing to worry about, it will continue to work for free :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, my company blocks shortened URLs, any chance you could post full link for me please, thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There you go.

7 Likes

Thanks, turns out we also block slack so there you go…enjoy it guys, wish I could join but alas, I’ll have to stick to the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It might not help, but sometimes you need to add a site to the Trusted List then refresh:

Most likely won’t help though.

That seems odd they would block a collaboration tool with “https” prefix. :confused:

There’s always the Mobile app though, so you can still join on your personal data plan.

4 Likes

Or you could try the Mobile App.

6 Likes

@Vlad

" We communicate… therefore we are"…great news to get in touch with everybody out there at UiPath environment. :slight_smile: :blush:

3 Likes

We block everything - I was trying to organise a Christmas party for the team but couldn’t as a lot of bars/restaurants were blocked due to “alcohol content”, news websites get blocked too if they contain a radio portion, like bbc.com. I get why they do it, just mildly frustrating at times!

3 Likes