Waiting for evaluation [3 days] - Level 3 Assignement 1

Hello everybody,

I have submitted the assignment 1 for Level 3 and it has been more than 3 days but it is still under process.
Someone from the support told me that I’ve got to re-upload because my evaluation wasn’t good but I can’t while my assignement is being evaluating.

Please help.

@chabnichab

Then tell the same thing to that support guy and ask him to delete that assignment and then re upload it again for evaluation.

I tried but no answer…

aahah…i think this is getting reflected to all who have submitted three or four days back with their assignments @chabnichab @rgonzalezsal
no worries buddy, we can resolve this
again sorry to trouble you guys…
@loginerror and @Pablito
It would be really helpful to take up their further studies.

Thanks in advance for you help

Cheers…!

1 Like

Hello @chabnichab, @lakshman and @Palaniyappan,
Thank you for alerting us. Seems that there is a small issue on Academy. Thanks to you our team is working on it. Soon all should be back to normal :wink:

2 Likes

Ok thanks a lot for your time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I reupload my assignement since 1 day, I have to wait or there is an issue ?

Can i have the document of the next assignment or do I have to wait the end of the evaluation ?

Hello @chabnichab,
Let me check. Will back with an update.

1 Like

Update:
Seems that this issue is bigger than we thought. Our team is fighting with this still. Sorry for inconvenience. I will update this topic soon as the problem will be solved. Sorry once again.

Ok thank you, Can I have the documentation of the 2nd assignment or it’s impossible ?

This documentation is generated specifically for your training. I mean the link is generated.

So I can begin the next assignement in uipath academy ? I don’t really understand sorry.

Update:
I’ve got information that academy issue should be solved now :slight_smile:. Sorry once again for the problem.

No problem. Thank you for all

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.