Variable from Orchestrator "This workbook does not exist"

I have a variable Asset C:\Sourcefolder\Postcode.xlsx named ExcelBron.
I can call it in Studio, it gets recognized but when using it it keeps on throwing the following error;
22.10.0-beta.10400+Branch.release-v22.10.0.Sha.369b489662c83d3722dfd009ed9a171c010cd69b

Source: Read Range Workbook

Exception Type: System.ArgumentException

System.ArgumentException: The workbook does not exist at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookFile…ctor(String workbookPath, String password, Boolean createNew)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.WorkbookActivity1.ConstructWorkbook(String path, String password, Boolean createNew) at UiPath.Excel.Activities.WorkbookActivity1.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

When using the path (C:\Sourcefolder\Postcode.xlsx) in the value in stead of the Asset it does work as expected.
Not sure what is off in my approach?!?

Have you tested to print the retrieved asset with Write Line or Message Box to verify that the value is correct?

I think you got same error like this,

Please check your file path that you have mentioned in asset(orchestrator).

You are trying to read the value of the excel file through read range activity, but the file does not exit on that path which you have mentioned in the asset.

sorry for the late reply, i will let you know the result, but i have tried to open the path copied from the asset locally and that does work properly