Using UiPath to Trigger a flow in Power Automate (Microsoft Flow)

Hi all,

Just wondering if I am able to use UiPath to kick off a flow in Power Automate (Microsoft Flow). If yes, how can this be done? I am currently manipulating some excel and then would like to trigger a flow to read and transfer information in One Drive and Teams.

I saw a solution in another thread but I am having some problems with the example files provided.

Thanks!

Hi, did you manage to solve this issue? What you can do, if I understand your condition correctly, is that, you just need to create a Power Automate flow that will monitor the changes in your Excel file, I am just not sure if there is such a trigger within Power Automate. If there is, then you don’t have to worry about the UiPath part.

Hi, the main goal was to start a Power Automate flow after pulling some data using UiPath.
I managed to do it using UiPath to send a HTTP trigger to Power Automate to start the flow.
Thanks for checking in! slight_smile:

Could you share how you did this I have the exact same issue, I need to update a document library in sharepoint but studio’s sharepoint activities do not show the custom columns so I want to push the info through an api call but I have no idea where to start

1 Like