Using Else If statements UIPath

Hi devs i have a challenge below : I want to select a checkbox which is ticked out of a list of checkboxes on a pdf file (in this instance i have 6 checkboxes each with a written package name and an option to fill in other packages written Other Packages that is if a member decides to use another package which is not on the checkboxes)and then using the result of the selected ticked checkbox or the result of Other Packages that is if the user have written another package to select an item(in my case an Insurer)on a drop down list on a desktop application corresponding to the Package selected.

Tried using the Else if with no success

Hi @Xolani_Mhlanga ,

Could you please share a screenshot or something?
Are you trying to select a check box in a pdf?

Regards,
Ashutosh gupta

Hi @Ashutosh.Gupta i have attached one screen shoot for the pdf i have that contains a list of checkboxes under the section written “Package Selection” …so under this section a user ticks a particular package that they want e.g Basicare ,Private etc if there have other packages they write that package name on the section written Other (specify).Once i have extracted the package desired by the user i then select particular Insurer on the Health Information Platform(HIP) that correspond to the package name selected by the user.The insurer name is on the drop down menu on the top left corner on the attachement i have provided below which is the UI of the desktoipapplication.

So for all other packages that is Basicare,iCare,Private, Private Plus,MedExec Plus,Prime they belong to the Cimas USD insurer.
But if the user have written another package on the Other(specify) for example HEALTHGUARD option that package name will be mapped to the HEALTHGUARD insurer on Health Information Platform (

HIP)

Duplicate post