Urgent Help in Extracting data from a Bank portal

Hi All,
I need to extract the data from a bank portal and the data will be as I have mentioned in the screenshot. I will get all transactions in one page and I need to go into each transaction and extract all the data in it. As in the attachment main page that is how transactions will look like and when I click on transfer I get the second screen shot. So I want to get the details as in second screen. Can any one help please.

Note: When I click on transfer the URL will not change if it would have changed then I would have done it as we do in level 3 assignment.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi @harinred,

The similar I have done many for the user. But in the search I got only this. Please take look. you can get an idea.
I will initiate the ideas . we can discuss further.

1. Use find children to get only the rows. Keep the results in the for loop.
  2. Inside the for loop Invoke the workfolw(Create a new work flow to get detail and Named as wrkfldetail)
  3. in the wrkfldetail use attach browser by passing the parameter to the wrkfldetail
  4. Get the detail in workflow. return it as output parameters.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi Balu,
Thank you so much for your quick response.
This is the first time I am using Find Children activity and I am getting the error as “Cannot find the UI element corresponding to Filter UI element”
Can you please suggest me what is the value should I give inside filter.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Balu,

Please help me with this manual selectors .

Hi @harinred,

Please take a look about the Find Children Activity.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi Bro,

I am sorry to bother you, I went through both of them before I came here bro, I was unable to get that, may be that is my bad. The main issue I am facing here is input (Filter) to the children activity.
Even I searched Forum but I couldn’t resolve my problem. If you have time please help.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with Find Children activity please.
Thanks in advance.
@vvaidya

@harinred u can use input filter like below. It works if your data is in table format. u should enclose those statements in <>

webctrl tag=‘TR’/

or

webctrl tag=‘TD’/

Hi @harinred,

Have you achieved the solution?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi Balu,

No I couldn’t tried several ways but I was unable to get a solution, can you please help.

Thanks&Regards,
Hari

@balupad14 Can you please help me to understand these child activity please.

Hi Bro,
These are the selectors I get when I use explorer for full table. So what should I use in filter field. Please advice.

Hi @harinred,

Really I am saying that it can able to do it. But depends upon web page that we select the child . Because some page have more div and tr inside the table.Only come to a decision while investigate the page by Ui Explorer . if possible can you save the list page and send me or if it is confidential , send it by message.I will look it. possibly i will send you a solution xml.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like